CADENCE KITCHEN, LLC
(Last updated: May 11, 2018)
- Your Consent (PLEASE READ CAREFULLY)
- Children’s Privacy
We do not intend to and do not knowingly collect Personal Information (as defined below) from children under the age of eighteen (18). We reserve the right to request proof of age at any stage so that we can verify that children under the age of eighteen (18) are not using the Services. Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have reasons to suspect that we collected Personal Information from children under the age of eighteen (18) and we will delete that information as quickly as possible.
- Which information we may collect on our Users?
We may collect two types of information from our Users:
- The first type of information is non-identifiable and anonymous information (“Non-personal Information”). We are not aware of the identity of the User from whom we have collected the Non-personal Information. Non-Personal Information is any unconcealed information which does not enable identification of an individual User, and which is available to us while such User is accessing or using the Services. Non-personal Information which is being gathered consists of technical information, behavioral information and aggregated information, and may contain, among other things, the activity of the User on the Services (including page-views, click-stream, searches on the Services, aggregated events like completing transactions, traffic sources and navigational paths), referrals (web traffic), operation system, type and version of browser or mobile device, keyboard language, the hardware specifications of the User’s device (including screen resolution and screen orientation), time spent on various pages of the Services, etc.
- The second type of information is individually identifiable information (“Personal Information”). This information may identify an individual or may be of a private and/or sensitive nature.
- Users of the Services may automatically provide their (a) IP address (or Mac Address, as applicable) mainly for enhancing the User’s experience; and (b) pages viewed by each individual User and the Submissions the User uploaded to the Interactive Areas.
- Users who are interested in opening an Account may be required to provide the following details: full name, email address and a password, zip code, address and phone number.
- Alternatively, you can open an Account by integrating your existing third party accounts (“Social Network Account”) with your Account. This can be done by Google Connect, Facebook Connect or Twitter Connect. If you authorize such integration, then certain information contained in your Social Network Account may be transmitted into your Account. The information currently available to us via Social Network Accounts is the User name and email.
- You may voluntarily provide Personal Information in your Submissions or when you fill the Contact Form on our Site.
As long as any Non-Personal Information is connected or linked to any Personal Information, we treat it as Personal Information.
- How Do We Collect Information on Our Users?
We collect and store information, either independently or through the help of third-party service providers when you use the Services and when you voluntarily disclose information to us. By way of example, when you open an Account, fill out the Contact Form, use the Interactive Areas or provide any information with your Submissions; CADENCE KITCHEN may collect and save such information.
Please note that the Submissions you upload or share within the Interactive Areas are non-confidential, may become publicly available and may be collected, used or redistributed by others through the internet and other media channels.
- What are the Purposes of the Collection of Information?
Non-personal Information and Personal Information are used for statistical and research purposes and allow us to improve the quality of each and all Services (e.g. discovering User preferences and trends allows us to customize and enhance our Services) and offer future commercial services.
Personal Information is also collected in order to send Users commercial content or advertisements, or provide technical assistance and support.
- Transferring Information between Jurisdictions
- Sharing Information with Third Parties
We may share certain information we collect from you with third parties (in the U.S. or in other countries) for (i) the purpose of processing or storing your information on our behalf; (ii) internal purposes (including without limitation, appraisal tools, CRM, statistics and analytics) and (iii) commercial purposes.
For avoidance of doubt, CADENCE KITCHEN may transfer and disclose Non-personal Information to third parties at its own discretion.
- Deletion or Modification of Personal Information
If for any reason you wish to delete or modify your Personal Information and/or cancel your Account, you can send us an e-mail of your request to: service@Cadencekitchen.comand we will make reasonable efforts to submit to your request pursuant to any applicable privacy laws.
Aggregate and/or anonymous information derived from your Account and/or use of the Services may remain on our servers indefinitely.
- Our Commitment to Data Security
We take reasonable physical, managerial and technical measures to maintain the security and integrity of our Users’ information and Services and prevent unauthorized access or use through generally accepted industry standard technologies and internal procedures.
The Personal Information maintained by CADENCE KITCHEN is contained behind secured networks and facilities and is only accessible by a limited number of persons who have special access rights to such systems, and are required to keep the information confidential.
We implement a variety of security measures when our Users enter, submit, or access their information in order to maintain the safety of our Users’ Personal Information, including, for example, the use of [Microsoft Azure Cloud][Amazon Web Services] servers which provide advanced strict security standards.
If we learn of a security breach, then we may attempt to notify you electronically so that you can take appropriate protective steps. We may post a notice on our Services if a security breach occurs. Depending on where you live, you may have a legal right to receive notice of a security breach in writing.
Please note, however, that there are inherent risks in transmission of information over the Internet or other methods of electronic storage and we cannot guarantee that unauthorized access or use of your Personal Information will never occur. WE WILL NOT BE RESPONSIBLE OR LIABLE FOR UNAUTHORIZED ACCESS, HACKING, OR OTHER SECURITY INTRUSIONS OR THE THEFT, DELETION, CORRUPTION, DESTRUCTION, DAMAGE, OR LOSS OF ANY DATA OR INFORMATION.
- Direct Marketing and Advertisements
Direct Marketing:You hereby agree that we may use the contact details you provided us with for the purpose of offering you products or services which may interest you, or send to you other marketing materials. You may withdraw your consent by sending us a notice to the following email: email@example.com or alternatively following the opt-out instructions for removing yourself from our mailing list which are available in the commercial materials transmitted to you.
- Third Party Service Providers
- Links to Third Party Websites or Services
- Cookies and Other Tracking Technologies
When you access or use our Services, we or our third party service providers (including without limitation, Google Analytics) may use industry-wide technologies such as “cookies”, local storage capabilities, or other similar technologies, which store certain local information on your computer and/or track User usage patterns (“Tracking Technologies”).These Tracking Technologies allow the collection of Non-personal Information and Personal Information (e.g. pages viewed by a User within a certain Service, the duration of the browsing, etc.). The Tracking Technologies enable, inter alia, automatic activation of certain features and make the User’s experience and usage simpler, more relevant, convenient and effortless.
We and our third party service providers may use both session cookies (which expire once the User closes the browser) and persistent cookies (which stay on the User’s browser and may be used by the browser on subsequent visits to the Service(s), unless deleted by the User).
Most browsers will allow you to erase cookies from your computer’s hard drive or from your device, block acceptance of cookies, or receive a warning before a cookie is stored. In order to erase or disable the Tracking Technologies you may use the settings of your browser or mobile device. However, if you block or erase Tracking Technologies then our Services (and your User experience) may be limited.
CADENCE KITCHEN reserves the right to stop, temporarily or permanently, the operation of any and all Services without notice, at any time. All information (ours or yours) made available on the applicable Service may be removed or deleted and you are required to make your own copy of any information you submit to CADENCE KITCHEN. CADENCE KITCHEN will not be liable to you or to any third party for any changes, suspension, or discontinuance of the Service(s) or any malfunctions that may occur in connection thereto.
- Got any Questions?